www.ya-too.com is the number one European site for the online sales of derivative products of the "9th art".
The story of a meeting between two enthusiasts
Thierry and Arié created the website www.ya-too.com, a division of Akilon SA, in 2007. It was obvious that they would meet up, both of them being completely passionate about the comic strip world!
Thierry was born on the same day that the magazine Spirou was published. His father bought every magazine and read it to his son, who soon picked up the bug.… Since then he has maintained his passion, comic strips even being his final school exam subject, and he worked continually in this environment before meeting Arié.
Arié is French. He learnt to read with Astérix & Obélix and Gaston Lagaffe. As a child, on getting his pocket money each Wednesday, he rushed off to buy the 'Journal de Mickey'. Later on, Arié and his father created the first internet website for derivative products from the comic strip world: www.a-bd.com. His dream however was to work in Belgium, the true nation of the comic strip, and this dream came true when he met Thierry....
A mission to serve our passionate clients
Our aim is to offer, via internet sales, a vast catalogue of derviative products and images coming from the world of comic strips, illustrations, comics, mangas, cartoons, cinema, miniatures, etc.
From the smallest to the biggest, from the cutest to the most expensive, from the most modern to the rarest, our catalogue of more than 17.000 products is aimed as much at collectors as it is at amateurs or spontaneous visitors.
A project based on human values
We believe in human values such as welfare, respect and trust, and we also believe that a positive working environment increases creativity, professional satisfaction and customer satifaction. A good working environment also lends itself to the continued development of our activites.
« Choose a Job You Love, and You Will Never Have To Work a Day in Your Life » Confucius
Our team is made up of experts in each area ; Comic Strips, Objects from the Comic Strip world, Miniatures, Comics, Web, Marketing and Logistics.
- Thierry and Aline ensure the smooth administrative functioning of the company.
- Arié is our scout for rarities and other collector's items
- Alain is the specialist in miniatures and is particularly talented in unearthing new objects
- Yves is responsible for our product datebase.
- Olivier oversees the technical side of the website.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
- Guy creates all visual graphics, newsletters…
- Marie-Catherine is in charge of communication and marketing.
- Eric manages the packing and shipping of orders.
- Pascal is responsible for the smooth running of our 2600 m2 warehouse.
Our common goal : ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.